About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Secret Easter Bunny 2010 (UK Crafts Forum)


Just thought I would let you see the mosaic I made and which was given as the Secret Easter Bunny present on the Uk Crafts Forum. My daughter, Tayla designed it and called it Sun Flower. It's made from different pieces of stained glass, with a circle of millefiori flowers. I have been working on a lot of other pieces but due to ill health, none of them have been grouted yet. I'm hoping to get them finished by the weekend in readiness for next week's fair at Debenham, Suffolk.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very very nice..looks like your daughter has a lovely tallent just like her mum.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete