About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Monday 31 May 2010

Update on the dove angel poll

Just so that you know, the poll to find out if the dove angel should have a face has resulted in a majority asking for a face but in lighter colour inks, closely followed by leaving the face in black. So overall the opinions are that she needs a face but perhaps lighter.

Thank you to all those that voted.

2 comments:

  1. Probably the right decision (even though it wasn't my vote)...I have just spent the last hour playing about with the dove angel photo in paint....and guess what....they all look good lol

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Should hopefully see you at Truly Crafted on the 6th.

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete