About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Monday 17 May 2010

Mrs Retro Owl, a partner for Retro Owl

This is Mrs. Retro Owl, a partner for my earlier Retro Owl, whom we all agreed was a definite "he".
This time I have used lighter brown glass for the main parts and instead of glass I have used seed beads in browns and golds for the chest. Well being a female, she deserves some bling!!
Her beak, feet and eyes are a different colour too.
I have also reversed the design so she faces towards (or away) from Mr. depending on her mood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment