About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Monday 10 May 2010

What should I do with a present?

As my present in the Crafts Forum Secret Easter Bunny event, I received two lovely fused heart coasters from Ann Noble. Beautiful as they were, I didn't like to leave them just laying around.
So after some thought I decided to make them into wall hangings, so I attached each one to a small mirror circle but, this was not enough, so I then gave them my button mania magic, edging them with buttons, beads, millefiori and coloured shell pieces.
Here is the finished results, which when I get around to hanging them, will catch the sunlight and really sparkle.


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You certainly know how to work your button magic on things. They look like they were always meant for each other.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really lovely. you should both be very proud of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete