About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Thursday 8 April 2010

Problem now rectified

having been alerted to the fact that the link to my Misi shop did not work. I have now rectified the situation. I have tried it and it now works. No idea why it didn't in the first place as I deleted it and re-entered it in exactly the same format. Well there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment