About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Monday 23 November 2009

What a wash out!

Well yesterday's fair wasn't good. Took enough to cover my outgoings but that was all. Not many people came but I think in fairness that was due to the appalling weather. Although on the upside, the lady came to collect her cat (yes that cat!) and she was absolutely delighted with it!!!

However, I ended the day in pain and cold.

Never mind, some you win and some you lose!

To cheer myself I have today listed some more items on Misi to see how I can do on there.

Other than that I intend to have a quiet week and then back to making next week in time for an event I love doing: Mrs. Christmas's Charity Event in Weeley. (12th December) This is in aid of the Chemo unit at Colchester General Hospital and is run by a lovely lady, Ruth (aka Mrs. Christmas) and her helpers from the Weeley WI!

No comments:

Post a Comment