About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Saturday 25 September 2010

Don't forget TRULY CRAFTED CRAFT FAIR tomorrow

Yes, don't forget tomorrow is the day for the Truly Crafted Early Bird Christmas Craft Fair in Brightlingsea, (see listing on the right ---> )

All items are handcrafted by each of the stallholders, lots of interesting and usual items, perfect for Christmas presents or to treat yourself.

Entrance is FREE and there is ample parking and a very WARM WELCOME awaiting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment