About Me

My photo
Clacton-on-Sea, North Essex, United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, I'm Diane and I am Mum to two lovely, lively and craft-minded children, Tayla and Arron. I love my crafts,especially knitting and crochet but my main passion is designing and making mosaics. I have been mosaicing since 2007, using a variety of different items. I suppose I should call myself a mixed-media mosaic artist. I also love the challenge of a commission!!! All my items (including those on Flickr) are for sale, just leave me a message for details. (I do have Paypal)

Thursday 4 March 2010

Where does the time go???

I really must get round to updating this blog with my latest button and beads creations but I have been so busy in the run up to my first fair (this Sunday) that I really have not had time. All items are photographed I just need to get them loaded on to the computer. I will be doing this on Monday. In the meantime I shall carry on stressing about the fair. All the advertising etc is done. I am off out tomorrow putting road signs up and replacing in taken down posters. Then it's all systems go for Sunday. Fingers crossed for fine weather x

No comments:

Post a Comment